Our client, a Holding Management Company is looking to fill the following openings with very attractive salary and benefits. Preferred candidate will be responsible for client relationship management and the development of marketing communications strategies in line with client’s briefs.
Key Competencies Required:
• Planning, Business Research and Analysis
• Ensure the inclusion of data-driven research and insight to the planning and implementation process of each client campaign and brief
• Marketing & Business Development
• Collaboration and Account Management
• Interface, coordinate and manage all internal stakeholders to deliver quality work to client within the agreed timelines
• Financial and Project Management
• Drive the team to meet targets for billings, revenue, profit and cash flow
• Talent Management
• Manage performance of reports and ensure relevant training and development interventions are implemented to sustain performance
• First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or media environment
• Intimate understanding of key customer environment and strategic priorities to build value propositions which drive revenue growth
• Professional Qualification – APCON, NIMN
• Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
• Effective relationship-building skills.
• Working knowledge and experience utilizing CRM to manage day to day activities.