Our client, a Holding Management Company is looking to fill the following openings with very attractive salary and benefits.
Job location: Lagos
Reports to: Business Director
Responsible for client relationship management and the development of marketing communications strategies in line with client’s briefs.
Key Competencies Required:
• Planning, Business Research and Analysis
• Ensure the inclusion of data-driven research and insight to the planning and implementation process of each client campaign and brief
• Marketing & Business Development
• Collaboration and Account Management
• Interface, coordinate and manage all internal stakeholders to deliver quality work to client within the agreed timelines
• Financial and Project Management
• Drive the team to meet targets for billings, revenue, profit and cash flow
• Talent Management
• Manage performance of reports and ensure relevant training and development interventions are implemented to sustain performance
First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or media environment
• Intimate understanding of key customer environment and strategic priorities to build value propositions which drive revenue growth
• Professional Qualification – APCON, NIMN
• Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
• Effective relationship-building skills.
• Working knowledge and experience utilizing CRM to manage day to day activities.