Our client an oil and gas servicing company is looking to recruit a business development manager. Preferred candidate will be responsible for Product Clarifications and Business Generation.
- Managing a team tasked with meeting the company’s business targets in the upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- A graduate of a tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience, 3 of which must have been in management.
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
Job location is Port Harcourt