REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
Internal: Senior Management, Tech team, B2B, Retail Services, C2B, Pricing
External: Vendors, Customers, Dealers, Partners
The Consumer Financing Risk Coordinator will play a critical role in enabling Cars45 to meet its revenue goals, overseeing all aspects of consumer credit as a product, its functionality, user experience and new development. The successful candidate would also be accountable for driving the overall strategic direction of the products in order to meet business objectives with goals of increasing share of auto lending in all channels including digital. He/she would also be responsible for ensuring new origination, negotiating rates and seeking creative ways of generating income from auto loans issued.
• Ability to optimize various components that make lending products profitable
• Deep understanding for credit risk measurement and control frameworks
• Ability to set up from scratch using first principle thinking
• Ability to efficiently compress large amounts of data into short and concise presentations with sound business conclusions
• Demonstrated Partnership & Relationship building skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong commercial acumen
• Accurate forecasting skills
• High-level reporting skills
• Unquestionable integrity