- Ensure implementation of day-to-day priority work offshore in coordination with the Campaign Works Leader and FMC Contractor site
- Ensure the right level of quality on the worksite and work with Contractor to achieve project requirement with regards to QA.
- Evaluates construction issues on the worksite with Contractor workers and contribute to their resolution at worksite level whenever
- Ensure work procedures are properly implemented on the worksite and deviations are promptly reported to his hierarchies for further
decision to be taken.
- Reports any issue to ECP Construction Manager and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- Participates in clarification and responses to Contractor queries and request for waivers issued on the worksite in accordance with
- Ensure proper liaison with the rest of the ECP entity to guaranty adequate coordination within the team for construction activities.
- Ensure overall proper management of goods delivery onboard the project FPSO through his Construction Coordinator.
- Ensure that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfil project HSE requirements.
- Reports any incident as per Company and Project rules.
- Implements with Contractor site representative any risk assessment of Job Safety Analysis recommendation as required by Project HSE