Coordinate the General Services Area, and relations with suppliers and contractors, in accordance with the Superior's guidelines, to assure the appropriate functioning and maintenance of the installations, as well as compliance with the quality, timings and costs requirements of the suppliers.
Main task will include;
- Control and monitor repairs and maintenance of the offices (water, electricity, UPS, gas, temperature, lifts, furnishing, etc.) to guarantee compliance with the quality requirements of the Company's offices.
- Supervise the activities carried out by contracted maintenance and repair services, and compare offers and budgets of the same to guarantee the most profitable option for the Company with regard to both cost and quality.
- Supervise the invoices generated by general services to guarantee that they comply with the suppliers contracts and correct possible deviations that could be detected.
- Carry out the administrative and document control for premises and offices rented by the Company, in order to ensure compliance with the details agreed to in the leasing contracts and to detect and solve possible incidents that could arise.
- Control the packing, correspondence (internal and external), courier and postal services to guarantee their correct functioning and compliance with the timings of both pickup and delivery to the corresponding addressees, as well as the security, cleaning, gardening, document archiving services,etc. ensuring compliance with the details established in the contracts of the aforementioned services.