- The Head of Operations is responsible for supporting the Managing Director in developing, executing and managing DBN business plan with an emphasis on operational and safety performance.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies and procedures to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Improve and implement the systems DBN uses to execute the projects.
- Manage DBN’s revenue and expense goals, day-to-day operations and the continued development and advancement of staff at DBN sites.
- Overall Management, Coordination and Administration of the Project activities, including Subcontractors, in compliance with the Project schedule assuring that all activities are carried out complying with all Quality and HSE requirements established by the Contract and DBN procedures.
- Organize and coordinate the preparation of technical and commercial offers.
- Hire, train, motivate, direct, coach, evaluate and retain high performers at DBN sites.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Successful experience in managing EPC projects, safety, quality and strategic planning, finance, and human resources.
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and working knowledge of procurement and supply chain processes and QHSE Management systems.
- Working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Multi-site management experience and deep connections in Oil and Gas environments.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, negotiation, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform with a high degree of professionalism, integrity and business ethics relationship with regulatory authorities and monitor regulatory developments and ensuring compliance.
- 20 years’ experience in running Operation of major oil producing field, major oil & gas facility, out of which 10 years as in-charge of the Operation of the Facility.
- Proven track record (at least 15 years of experience), with five years in a leadership position with experience in general management, EPC project management and/or budgetary oversight.
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website www.nogicjqs.gov.ng