We are looking to recruit an IT OFFICER for our client. Preferred candidate will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks in the company. He/She may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
Preferred Candidate will be responsible for;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant report.
- Supporting the roll‐out of new applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
An ability to assess each employee's IT knowledge levels.Experience in the use of PCs, operating systems, applications, network and communication technologies. Experience of working in a support/ help desk role. Active Directory/SQL Server user security administration skills. Excellent customer service, problem‐solving and troubleshooting skills. Prioritize requests and understand technical faults and their resolution in order to estimate time required to fix; able to identify the degree to which tasks can, or cannot, be resolved using in‐house expertise, and when to escalate problems to colleagues and report on wider installation/hardware problems to the Head of Department. Must be articulate and have an aptitude for problem solving
Job Location is Lagos