• Directs piping personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action.
• Adhere to and support the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policies.
• Identify welding certification, training and experience appropriate for assignment scope.
• Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets and electronic presentation programs
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.