Our client, Africa’s leading digital FX company firm, is looking to fill the opening of a Sales Consultant.
As the Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying and closing sales leads in Senegal (primarily) & other West African Francophone markets for the firm’s cross-border payments service. As the target market is mid-large corporate clients, you must bring a high-value network of key decision-makers in mid-large businesses to this opportunity. This presents an exciting way to get involved, earn additional income and help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
Key Competencies Required
- Willingness to be based in Dakar and travel within West Africa.
- Source, qualify and close sales leads that satisfy internal criteria.
- Create and execute a sales plan including but not limited to outlining a list of prospective clients and 6-12 month sales projections.
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients
- Ensure that new clients are won and trade large volumes consistently ( > $1million each per month) at profitable rates.
- Develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Keep sales tools up to date regularly to clearly identify status and success during sales process.
- Collect data from potential clients and coordinate with internal teams to complete each sale.
- Flawlessly execute trade requests from new clients and ensure thorough hand-off is completed to the Account Management Team for repeat clients.