End Date: 2019-07-03
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Applies significant knowledge of fabrication trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Reviews work of business development team and easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Establish Project Quality plan and construction methods statements
• Is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the projects.
• Communicates and enforces Coding standards and Projects specifications.
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
• Implement tools for: planning, document control, site material follow-up, material take off, and physical progress.
• General knowledge (technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, power, Instrumentation…)
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website www.nogicjqs.com